Instant Pot Peppermint Cheesecake in a Jar is one of the best instant pot desserts that you should try right now. It is a simple individual dessert that has a crisp crust, cream dreamy light cheesecake layer with ganache and peppermint cream as toppings.
Add the green food colouring and mix to combine.
1. The key to making a good cheesecake is using soft cream cheese.Make sure to remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator at least an hour before you plan to make the cheesecake.
2. You can use any chocolate cookies as the base for your crust.
3. Adding food colour is optional. Skip it if you want to.
4. Also making the ganache and whipped cream topping is optional. If you want you can completely skip it. In that case, fill your jar to 3/4th the size to make 4 or 5 cheesecake jars in place of 8 mason jars.
5. I have used a jar that measures 5 oz. 4-5 oz size jars work perfectly well for this recipe.
How to make Eggless Cheesecake?
The proteins in the eggs are what helps to set the cream cheese in place. Alternatively, you can use 1cup of whipping cream in place of eggs to make an eggless cheesecake.
In that case, there is no need to even bake this. Just allow it to chill overnight and it would be set perfectly.
How to Store/Freeze the cheesecake?
This cheesecake stays good in the fridge for upto a week. Freeze it for nearly 2 months.