Chocolate pudding – a creamy, dreamy chocolaty love that is made using just 3 ingredients!!
Chocolate pudding – Whats new in it?
Well this Chocolate pudding is a cold dessert.
But what makes it stand out is?
1. It is made using just 3 ingredients
2. Absolutely no cooking or no baking involved.
3. No Eggs, Sugar, Cream or Condensed milk used.
4. Need just 3 steps to make this delicious creamy dreamy Chocolate pudding.
Ain’t it sounding interesting?
Are you guys enjoying these simple and easy recipes that I am posting these days like be it today’s post Chocolate pudding or like this 18 min Microwave Halwa, 3 ingredient cookie recipe, diy 5 min chocolate bark, cheesy monaco bites etc?
Making this Chocolate Pudding was a breeze.
Pour it into some ramekins and freeze.
Thats all.. I guess this recipe is so simple that even a 5 yr old can make it.
Don’t you agree?
If there is one thing that I would change in this recipe then it is that next time I would reduce the amount of milk to 1.5 cups. And why so??
Well I made two batches; I left one in the refrigerator and one in freezer.
The one in freezer was set well in 4 hours of time.
But the refrigerator one was flowy and silky type. And I think that is due to the ratio of milk and chocolate. If I had used 1.5 cups of milk instead of 2 cups then it would have set completely in refrigerator.
There is not much difference in the taste of the Chocolate pudding just the consistency. However I have seen puddings in these two consistencies so I think its a personal choice whether you like a set Chocolate pudding or a flowy.
I choose to garnish it with some Cashew-nuts today to give it a colour contrast but you can choose to garnish it with Chocolate chips or cacoa nibs too.
Chocolate pudding - 3 ingredient
- 2 cups Milk
- 15 nos Dates
- 200 gms Dark Chocolate
- Melt chocolate using double broiler or microwave method and keep aside.
- Blend together milk and dates until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate to it and blend until combined.
- Pour into ramekins and allow it to freeze for 4 hours or refrigerate overnight. Garnish with nuts or chocolate chips and enjoy.
1. Use 1.5 cups of milk if you want it to set completely in the refrigerator itself.
Pin it for later
Disclosure: This post contains affliate links. That is if you choose to purchase form these links I will get a commission with no additional charges to you.
Recipe adapted from here.
I will see you soon with another recipe